Become a Member
The Nutrition Society has around 2,600 members in 85+ countries around the globe, all committed to advancing the scientific study of nutrition and its application to the maintenance of human and animal health.
Nutrition Society membership offers you the chance to join and engage with our world-wide community of like-minded individuals; access knowledge and peer-reviewed research; use our CPD accredited conferences and the recently launched Training Academy to boost your professional skills, network with your peers and develop your interests and career in nutrition.
* New benefits for all Members from the NSTA *
- Exciting new webinars with a 20% reduction on registration fees (LIC members 75% discount).
- A FREE member only benefit. Join the Nutrition Society Journal Club, where each month, members can come together to critically appraise a scientific paper via a webinar platform.
- Choose your membership type from the options below.
- You will then be asked to provide your details and pay for your membership.
- Members can pay via cheque, PayPal, BACS transfer, credit/debit card or via Direct Debit from the UK or overseas members can pay debit/ credit card, bank payment (transfer) or PayPal
- Once payment is received and your membership is complete, you will be granted access to your membership area to enable you to update your profile and interests and to access some of the range of membership benefits.
We would ask that you update your profile regularly with any changes to your job role, interests or email address etc., so we can keep you updated with information which is relevant to you and your professional interests.
Have you previously been a member of the Nutrition Society and wish to re-join?
Do you have a question?
If you have any queries or need to ask a question, please contact our membership team via email or on +44 (0)207 605 6555.